It’s been ten years since the Utah based, “Best Two Years” hit theaters. So, John and I met up with star, KC Clyde, to talk about the good old days, what’s new, and his favorite film of all time, “On the Waterfront.” Also in the show we have some great Netflix and Amazon Prime picks, and we finally discuss the Pixar/Star Wars rumors we promised to get to last week.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today