Writer of “Despicable Me” and “Despicable Me 2,” Cinco Paul, joins the show this week to discuss the Oscars, screenwriting, and of course our retro review “The Three Amigos!” We lead with our picks for the week, but let’s not be coy, this is the Cinco Paul show and we couldn’t have been happier to be part of it.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today