This week we talk a little “Transcendence” with John before jumping into the show’s retro review, “Batman.” Also, for those interested, we do weigh in on the “Mrs. Doubtfire” sequel and let you know what you should be watching on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Redbox.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today