Travis is stuck in traffic this episode, so he calls in to give you a great Amazon Prime pick. Also, Curtis and John grew up watching “Wayne’s World,” so they’re excited to tell you all about it in this week’s episode. Also, some talk about the DC lineup and what we can expect over the next few years.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today