It’s summer, the days are long, the 2014 theatrical lineup is weak, and we’re all just trying to get through to the studios’ award-bait lineup. So grab some lemonade and chopped up watermelon and join us for this week’s lazy summer episode.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today