This week we cover Hollywood’s latest attempt at a live action “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” Also, we discuss John and Curt’s masterfully executed prank on Travis which leads to the review of “Hundred-Foot Journey.” We have picks again this week, and some DC/WB movie news.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today