The latest property to be added to the ever-growing list of Disney live-action adaptations is “Winne the Pooh.” The story is said to center around an adult Christopher Robin as he revisits the Hundred Acre Wood.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today