In Universal Pictures’ “Kevin Hart: What Now?”, comedic rock-star Kevin Hart follows up his 2013 hit stand-up concert movie Let Me Explain, which grossed $32 million domestically and became the third-highest live stand-up comedy movie of all time. Hart takes center stage in this groundbreaking, record-setting, sold-out performance of “What Now?”—filmed outdoors in front of 50,000 people at Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field—marking the first time a comedian has ever performed to an at-capacity football stadium.
- Revisiting Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Rebecca’ 80 years after it won best picture
- Is it still a wonderful life
- Why ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ is still the perfect Halloween movie
- Why ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ is still relevant after 50 years
- Why the 1915 racist movie 'The Birth of a Nation' is still relevant today